Monday 5 April 2010

Plans

This was my first plan for this year. I have rearranged the paths because I kept loosing allot of soil to grow because when I previously had the path up against the fence instead of the middle I kept falling on to the soil and standing on some of the veg. I am also growing asparagus this year which I have positioned in the end beds this way I don't have move them and they are out of the way. Those little squares are meant to be salad boxes.
I have come up with a new plan. No more salad boxes, I have put them nearer the house so my mother uses the salad this year. And I plan to be growing more flowers as well as veg, for pollination also because I love flowers. So I am growing the flowers in the beds with the veg, like a potager.
New plan and this time I have gone all out and used colour! I have scrapped my potager, I have dedicated one bed to flowers which I have lupins poppy's and butterfly and bee attracting flowers. I still have flowers in the beds which have the tomatoes in because they are marigolds and are good for them. Another thing I have done have left two beds free in case I find something in a garden centre or someone gives me a veg plant I have somewhere to plant it.

No comments: