Monday 19 July 2010

What Has Been Done Latley

This is hopefully somethign that will change next year. This is what boarders my veg patch , a weed and nettle heaven, and they poke through the fence and seed them selves every where! And the bind weed is never ending. I have tried everything apart from leathal chemicals, also its not my land so that is the main thing that is holding me back. I would ideally like to do some hard landscaping and turn it into a wild meadow garden.
Beetroot ready for eating.




Planted my leeks

Pride and joy. My Kale going nice and strong.

All my cut poppy heads I know they are before their time but I needed the beds.
Brussels planted in the bed where my poppies were.
Planted my leftover kale and brussel sprouts without netting, so I wish them goodluck.
The tobbacco plants I was giving have now flowered.

No comments: