Thursday 1 July 2010

Around The Garden In June

Lucas had a haircut he looks like a puppy again.

Summer squash.

Propagating my strawberries.
Growing the squash up wigwams this year so It uses the space better. I saw this done in Portugal.
I lost some garlic so I have put some weed contral fabric down.



Poppy I grew from seeds I bought form Sarah Ravens site
My flower bed in my veg patch is working well to bring in bees and good bugs.
I have been collecting buckets to put bee loving plants in, i think it looks quite good.
My amazing fence I am really proud of it. I made it with hazel sticks I have been collecting I have only finished one half of it I have to wait till I collect enough sticks.
I have made a mini fence here to keep lucas trampling on my plants but I am unsure of it.
My rhubarb I have found looking good.
They are in flower!! Finally after 3 years.

No comments: