Monday 12 July 2010

Hampton Court Flower Show 2010

I wasn't going to come to Hampton court this year because I thought I have been to Chelsea this year so might give it a miss, but I enjoyed it so much last year I went anyway and also the weather was going to be really sunny for it. Now I went I am so glad I did there was so much to see and do, we hardly covered it really, they say you need a couple of days to look through Chelsea, which I don't think is true you just need to get there early I did it in a bout 4 hours. Hampton court on the other hand 2 days at least, firstly they added a new food section, a couple new tents a.k.a massive marquees! and also each shopping stand has so much to offer its hard to take it all in. The gardens on the other hand I wouldn't say are not the most ground braking in design but they are attainable which in my opinion are more useful because you can look at them and go OK I can recreate that in my own garden. For example the garden below didn't need any maintenance and would be ideal for our front garden. Hampton court also has a very laid back vibe people do take it slower and there is no tension in the air like I have to see this, I must get a photo, why won't these people move etc.






































No comments: