Wednesday 20 June 2012

Gardening In The Bits Of Sun We Have

 Well my garden might of gotten a little out of hand, just a few weeds, but there are potatoes and broad beans growing among the bind weed and various other weeds.

 My hole is coming along
 First flowers on my rose climber, they smell beautiful.
 One of my foxgloves i grew from seed. I have noticed as well that this year that foxgloves have done so well.
 I look up and there is Lucas in the potatoes. He pops up everywhere.
 Step one to progress one bed weeded.


 Having a nap in the beautiful weather.
 I made passion fruit and kiwi ice lollies 
 Beds cleared, beans tied, leeks planted, parsnips sowed (i know very late but finger crossed).
 My rose in a week has just burst open. Beauty Everywhere.

 Lupin with a bee
 Re-potted squash because I am waiting for the space to come clear when I dig up potatoes.
 Corn planted.

No comments: