Saturday 6 September 2008

Bring on Winter

I have been trying to do my gardening from inside mainly because all of this rain so i made a bug hotel so in the rain the bugs have something to escape to and by attaching it to the apple tree in my veg patch so they can stay near by. I made it out of half a plastic bottle and some rolled up corrugated card. I doubt they will take to it but its the best i can do till the one bug hotel i really desire goes further down in price in the sale http://www.coxandcox.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=97Else where my mystery squash is finally taking shape. I bought it in a farmers market and the guy who sold t to me had such a strong accent i missed what the name of the squash was.

Even if it rains all the time i still have and extremely tall sunflower which brightens up the plot.

No comments: